I have a John Deere 318D, it continually runs hot, the dealer has replaced sensor says that will fix the problem but the symptoms continue. (I bought this used), 30 days till they can get it in the shop again. Help
Welcome to HEF Russer ! Serial number?
Have you tried the simple maintenance? Blow out radiator, using a high flow hose to wash it out? If it still continues, remove the thermostat and continue. My old 277b cat didn't even come with a thermostat lol, turns out it was setting off an alarm due to a rubbed through sensor wire that gets wet and says it's too hot. I've also seen stamped impeller water pumps rust to pieces due to water for coolant and they can't flow enough to keep up.
Also, if your fan is hydraulic, make sure it's running correctly. If it's direct drive, no.need to worry