Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

32′ 32,000 lb. Heavy Duty!

Speedpup ยท 2009-02-13 18:54

http://www.skyjack.com/Products/Lists/Product List/DispForm.aspx?ID=14 man heavy duty 32' 32,000 lb. 44' & 20,000 lb. http://www.skyjack.com/Products/ProductLiteratures/Product Literatures/ZB20044.pdf 65,000 lb. machine! http://www.skyjack.com/Products/ProductLiteratures/Product Literatures/ZB32032.pdf Telehandlers gone wild! Crazy machines available now in hieghts and wieghts from all the different companies!:crazy:crazy

Replies6
  1. #1D5G2009-02-13 20:30

    WOW, thats some insane engineering! Very cool though.

  2. #2Speedpup2009-02-13 20:56

    I bet price is insane too Price per pound at 65,000 lb.

  3. #3landrvrnut222009-02-13 22:09

    Those things are garbage. I rented a smaller 8,000lb machine, and had nothing but trouble with it. It had 20 hours on it when I got it. They finally hauled it off, and brought me a Gradall after the 3rd repair.

  4. #4Speedpup2009-02-14 13:48

    What went wrong with it?

  5. #5landrvrnut222009-02-14 15:21

    2 Hydraulic pumps, then the front differential grenaded. That's when I had them pull it.

  6. #6Lugghead2009-02-14 18:39

    At least you could beat the crap out of the old Pettibone's.