Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320 BL

jook24 ยท 2017-10-16 19:23

Engine is bogging down did calibrate on pvr when i leave it in service mode in H setting it works like a charm put it in L setting or exit service mode it boggs.When i switch to manual mode it works pretty good bogs abit but not near as bad, any ideas, check fuel it is all good put new pvr solinoid on to.

Replies4
  1. #1OTransport2018-01-10 21:20

    I'm feeling similar pain right now with a 312BL. When you say that you leave it in "H" setting, do you mean you go to the PVR calibrate setting and just leave it on the high adjustment? I ask because I would like to try this with my similar problem. Hopefully someone can chime in with some info because I am running out of ideas.

  2. #2jook242018-01-10 22:55

    Yes jsut leave it in that setting mine worked good then just a little slower had local cat dealer out last fall played with pump setting changed it abit.So i'll wait till spring when it warms up get at it again -28 now burr. lol P.S if you fix yours let me no.Thanks

  3. #3Cmark2018-01-11 03:08

    I saw you've posted in another thread about your problem. You should ask the mods to delete the other posts and keep all comments in one place, here is probably good enough. There seems to be some confusion over terminology. The PRV (Proportional Reducing Valve) controls the powershift pressure, so PRV and Powershift Solenoid are two different terms for the same component. Which part have you replaced?

  4. #4jook242018-01-11 07:40

    PVR leave it in that setting and in H mode