Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320CL PAB 00730 serpentine belt

southernman13 ยท 2016-09-06 11:00

Anyone know the part number for this serpentine belt on this cat preferably a Napa number but any number won't work

Replies3
  1. #1kshansen2016-09-06 15:30

    Well if SIS is correct for that S/N the belt Cat Part Number would be 212-8585 and if NAPA's crossover online is correct that would cross to a NAPA# 25-120738 or the same number with HD on the end. Then thos NAPA #'s cross to Gates Part # K120738HD(and Gate Product #85550799) Not sure why they list both numbers but a Gates Dealer should be able to understand. And for a little confirmation the Gates Site shows the following spec's you could use to be sure this sounds like the right one:

  2. #2southernman132016-09-06 15:44

    Thanks. I went to cat and got it. Good to know though

  3. #3southernman132016-09-06 18:46

    That gates K number is a good number. Same belt. It's 74.00 at orileys I paid 131 at cat ouch. I knew it but wasn't sure anyone was gong to come up with a number. Thanks anyway!!