Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

320CL with 3066 engine fuel pump kit

bteigrob ยท 2015-06-16 13:15

Anyone know where one can get a fuel pump gasket and seal kit for the injection pump for this engine. I know the Cat model engine is a 3066, but I think Mitsubishi built it for them. Not sure what kind of injection pump they put on it though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2015-06-16 13:17

    A machine Serial Number would be a help ........... then we can figure out what the Part Numbers are for the items you're looking for.

  2. #2bteigrob2015-06-16 13:26

    Eag01231

  3. #3Nige2015-06-16 15:09

    The system shows 2 different injection pumps. I've pictured one below. To identify which Part Number of pump you have will require the Engine Arrangement Number (not Serial Number). That information will be on the engine Data Plate. The 2 possible options are 212-9559 & 279-7861. Neither pump has a gasket kit available, you have to order each gasket/seal that you need separately by Part Number.

  4. #4Nige2015-06-16 17:51

    Correct that. The 2 possible Engine Arrangements for your machine are 201-3878 & 287-0092. If you can't find the Arrangement Number post the Serial Number and we'll try to work it all out from there.

  5. #5bteigrob2015-06-16 17:56

    Nige, checking for it. Will post in a few. Thanks for the help thus far.

  6. #6Nige2015-06-17 04:24

    PM me with your email address when you get the Arrgt. # or Ser. #. I will send you the parts breakdown of the pump that fits your specific engine.