Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

322bl long reach, stick cylinder barrel cracked beyond repair, need one asap cat part #116-9123

earthscratcher ยท 2024-04-05 19:21

looks like the only new ones are across the pond 10 weeks out minimum, any body know where there is one in the u.s.?

Replies7
  1. #1Tyler d4c2024-04-05 19:36

    Have on made at your local hydraulic shop. Fast isn't cheap well at all in this case probably isn't cheap in this case

  2. #2earthscratcher2024-04-05 19:44

    best time I found so far on a machine shop rebuild is 4 weeks

  3. #3Georgia Iron2024-04-06 18:30

    Man, I stopped off at a shop this week and could not believe their capabilities. I saw cylinders they were building from the ground up and I saw hydraulic grapples that were expertly built. They were bending steel plate that was 1 1/4 thick. Check out https://ironax.com/hydraulic-cylinders/

  4. #4crane operator2024-04-06 18:41

    These guys are known for working on hard to source crane cylinders. Its worth a call. Home - Garrod Hydraulics garrod.com this is my local hyd. shop in SW missouri. Yarbrough Industries is the best in fabrication, machining & hydraulics See how Yarbrough Industries can create your next project. We offer metal fabrication & machining as well as servicing all your hydraulic needs. Call Today. yarbroughindustries.com

  5. #5AGA2024-04-08 07:46

    Hello! Please send your request using email [email protected] Also share your contact details, specify your phone number and zip code

  6. #6earthscratcher2024-04-21 02:32

    well I had to send it off to get rebarreled, it developed a small pin hole that I welded up, then a week later this happened. all the cylinder guys I talked to said they have never seen this happen before.

  7. #7crane operator2024-04-21 09:23

    Never seen that before either. That's impressive.