I have a 2010 Deere 323d, when I got it, I had code 32935.05, I have checked the resistance of both solenoid, wire harness from the solenoid to x48 and for x43 to x2. i have also checked from x2 over to x43 behind the cover on the right side of the skid steer. All the wire stated have not had any probe found. I do not know where to go now. Any help will be appreciated. Also, the code dose going away, and we are able to use it, then you park it and when you come back the code will come back, and you cannot use the aux hydraulic. I have dielectric grease on all the plug to make sure no water is gets in, but the code still comes back.
Welcome... The first thing the Deere gurus are going to ask for is the machine Serial Number.
The machine serial number is 1T0323DEEA0191444
Welcome to HEF hillbilly ! I think you posted the code incorrectly. I do not see that code in the list. Please post a picture of the code.
Sorry about that
Being a code for low current, there is high resistance/open somewhere. Ohm testing wires will not yield the results you may be looking for since it only takes one strand of wire to make a good ohm reading, and yet it can't carry a load. Did you check the wires all the way to the monitor?