Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

329E caterpillar

GuyzerCAT ยท 2022-08-31 14:38

does anyone know where i can have the engine ecm repaired C7.1 cat

Replies8
  1. #1heymccall2022-08-31 14:55

    340-8157? My SIS shows it unavailable.

  2. #2GuyzerCAT2022-08-31 15:11

    yes 328 on back order

  3. #3heymccall2022-08-31 16:16

    A call to my Cat dealer shows reveals new number....Only available "machine down" status, requiring machine and engine serial number. 357-2083 @ $2472Usd 20R-1768 @ $1854Usd + core ( $598) As for repair, I saw used ones listed on Google. I dont know of any place to repair one.

  4. #4GuyzerCAT2022-08-31 17:09

    yessss I ordered 2 months ago at cat machine down,

  5. #5ahart2022-08-31 17:51

    Might try Midwest diesel, www.Midwest diesel.com

  6. #61466IH2022-08-31 20:53

    I have no first hand experience them but you could try ag express. I do know they have a pretty good reputation but not real sure if they get into Cat stuff https://www.agexpress.com/

  7. #7heymccall2022-08-31 21:02

    Cleveland Brothers Caterpillar shows 3 used in stock. https://www.clevelandbrothers.com/used-parts/engine/used-caterpillar-3572083-cont-gp-e/

  8. #81466IH2022-08-31 22:00

    Machinery Trader parts search shows several also