Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

330b slow.

rodderz · 2016-12-08 07:27

Hi I have a 330b that is working slow. My pump pressures are good pilot pressure good. Cooler bypass and slow release valve both checked. NFC Pressure drops to below 100psi. The machine does not sound like it is working hard enough. I have calibrated the governor. The monitor shows no error codes. I am convinced it is the prv valve. Is there any way to adjust it. Power shift pressures are within spec. My main Concern is the time it takes for the bucket to close. Around 7 seconds. The power for digging is there. I have also found that all the solenoids are the same part number as the prv valve 111-9916. Would that make a difference to the bucket circuit as I don't see that the bucket circuit pilot lines go to that solenoid block in any way. Thank you.

Replies4
  1. #1DEMLONE702016-12-09 14:20

    Whats serial number ?

  2. #2DoyleX2016-12-09 18:57

    When is the last time all the hyd filters were changed? 7 seconds is really slow?

  3. #3rodderz2016-12-11 09:36

    I have replaced all Hydraulic filters. No difference. The machine serial number starts with 3YR. Not sure of the rest of the number.

  4. #4Kalvin Factor2025-12-22 18:05

    Did anyone ever find out what the issue was I have the exact same problem with my 330B. Same cycle times on bucket curl or “cylinder extension “