Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

330CL excavator tool configuration

WillDemo ยท 2017-01-22 16:56

Hope someone here can help. I'm trying to add a breaker to a 330cl excavator and I can't find any information as how to configure the setting for a new tool Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1Mark2502017-01-22 18:00

    Hi ,you haven't provided a serial number it is next to impossible to supply correct information without it do you already have the plumbing installed or is this a new install if you have the plumbing installed do you know what system you have (if cat, they offer a number of different systems eg single pump flow, two pump flow etc , etc) here is a break down of monitor options for a serial number I guessed at Mark

  2. #2Nige2017-01-22 18:12

    A machine Serial Number would be a good start. It's been so cold in a lot of places that our crystal balls have quit working ........ Do you have an Operation Manual for the machine concerned..? If not go to https://servicemanualpro.com/ and plug in your Serial Number. A manual on CD-ROM is about $40 or thereabouts, if you want a paper version it's about $10 more.

  3. #3WillDemo2017-01-22 18:18

    Hey I appreciate yor help the serial on the machine is DYK02140

  4. #4Nige2017-01-22 18:27

    I assume you mean DKY02140......?

  5. #5WillDemo2017-01-22 18:30

    oh and yes it already has the plumbing on it - thx

  6. #6WillDemo2017-01-22 18:37

    Yes I meant DKY02140

  7. #7Nige2017-01-22 18:41

    From what I can see this machine shipped from the factory with a "System 14" Hydraulic System installed on it. - "The combined function hydraulic system that is present on excavators that are equipped with a System 14 combines the features of the one-way/two-way flow system with the features of the one pump/two pump flow system." You say you're trying to install a hammer, what work tool does it have on it right now..? Also do you know how to work the tool control system and are simply looking for the password, or do you need to start from scratch..?

  8. #8WillDemo2017-01-22 18:47

    I don't know how to work the system and pretty much need to start from scratch all it has on it now is a thumb and bucket and I'm looking to run a 7500 pound hammer on it

  9. #9Nige2017-01-22 18:53

    Send me a PM with your email address. I'll send you some essential parts of the O&M Manual regarding the Work Tool Control system. (To send a PM simply click on my user name and the PM option will appear)