I have a 2001 331D s/n 232511169 with a general warning light that stays on and the temp gauge is pegged to the right. I installed a new controller had it programed by bobcat. Code 08-21 is the only code that popped up. I have checked the coolant system. All good. Checked the wiring, also good. The machine has not gotten hot. 150°F at temp sensor. How do I fix this problem? Help
Any service manual for bobcat [email protected]
I had a 337 D and had a similar issue. It ended up being the wire connection at the temp sending unit. Id check all your wiring real good especially the connectors. There are a few connectors between the controller and the sending unit. My 337 had non waterproof connectors that let water in and corroded so check those good.
I'd replaced the coolant sensor and connector. Did continuity on all the wires going from the connector to the controller J3 connector. All was good. Good ohms, well within range. Unplugged the the connector and the gauge still is off scale high.
I have all the manuals for this machine, wiring is the only thing that doesn't go into detail.