Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

3406 injector pump fuel leak

Mobilewrench ยท 2025-01-22 17:06

3ZJ45968

Replies5
  1. #1Mobilewrench2025-01-22 17:12

    So, a leak from the bushing on #4. No other symptoms so I plan to just go after the seals (all six sets) and maybe the bushings if they prove problematic to remove. Can someone get me a parts breakdown, I can't seem to get my dealer on the phone. Been a while since I have done one of these and I am not sure where the tools for removing the bushing and pinning the rack are. So if anyone has those part numbers available that would be great. Thanks

  2. #2Oxbow2025-01-22 17:54
  3. #3Oxbow2025-01-22 17:58

    Hopefully that's what you need.

  4. #4Oxbow2025-01-22 18:03

    Here is the individual pumps

  5. #5Truck Shop2025-01-23 05:26

    Bonnet seal. IMO just replace the complete individual pump, it's more than likely tired and needs to be redone {lapped}.