Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

3406 rebuild, where do you get your parts ?

powerjoke ยท 2013-09-29 21:08

One of my dumps has a little blowby and it's time to work it over a bit, still holds great oil psi just a little too much blowby, has a new head on it so I was just going to roll a set of bearings in it and slide a set of jugs and rings (providing pistons are ok) it is a 5ek 3406E In the past we have always went OEM but I was just trying to save some money on this rebuild. Is there any aftermarket kits out there that are quality ? If so which ones and who do you buy your parts from Pj

Replies2
  1. #1RNI Excavate2013-09-29 21:48

    www.agkits.com

  2. #2JBGASH2013-09-29 22:10

    I just got an excavator overhaul kit for an Isuzu from Rudy's Diesel off Ebay they were 1/3 the price of anyone else I priced it for. The parts were good and all complete when they came.