Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

344h or 444g

ctkiteboarding ยท 2015-11-23 06:39

sold my case 321d and will need to replace it ,Im looking at a 444g with 6000hrs and a 344h with 1700 hrs, both look about right for the hours they have but the H is newer and $10k more. I was trying step up to the 18/ 21k weight range so both will be close . any info pros and cons etc thx R

Replies2
  1. #1blowerman2015-11-24 19:42

    I had a 344j and had never ending issues. Traded it for a 444k. Both new machines & similar in price. Finally went back to Volvo loaders. Sip fuel, solid good machines.

  2. #2blowerman2015-11-24 19:44

    The 344j loading quads. Quick machine, but didn't hold up. The 444k was nice, but sucked fuel & didn't find it as comfortable as the Volvo. The Case I just rent... Works good though.