Hello hef anyone have access to wiring schematic for pilot lockout valve and want to share. Pilots quit every few hours by the time I arrive it's working fine. Operator hears clunk by left foot and loses pilots. I changed solenoid on valve body, micro. switch, and relays in power distribution panel to left of battery's called cat for schematic they give me run around and company is hot I can barrow a 322bl book if that is the same set up any ideas ? Thanks
Send me a pm with your email address
Pm sent
Nige hooked me up with schematic started trouble shooting but it only acted up for few mins. It's loosing power from timer to fuse. As tempary fix installed fused jumper wire until we got a timer will know in couple days if timer fixes it. harness looks good and had low resistance so I order timer.
Timer fixed it thanks