FKCK1-4958 350x2 has no auto shift from high speed travel to low speed travel. not sure what to do to fix this, i can manually switch speeds with the high speed button but have to switch it off when i get to the point where unit cant pull itself up a steep hill or heavy mud. track,sprockets,rollers are all good just wont auto shift. thank you for your help with this.
Some how there should be a diagnostics menu on the monitor panel. I don't have the secret hand shake to get into it but I'll bet there is a place to check the operation of the switches. My bet is that there is a pressure switch that has a little bit of oil dripping out of it and it is electrically dead. I would say to follow the wring or the hydraulic pump to the main control valve hose and tubing connections looking for a switch that has some oily dirt all over it. My experiences with Link-Belt though tell me that oily dirt will be covering most everything anyway.
thanks for your reply, ill start looking for that part and see if its leaking.