Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

35G buckets

Todd Baxter · 2024-07-07 19:25

What John Deere Mini excavators will fit the same buckets as a 35G?

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612024-07-08 05:41

    Welcome to HEF Todd ! Check your messages.

  2. #2John V2024-07-08 09:26

    Do you have the wedge coupler?

  3. #3Todd Baxter2024-07-08 09:29

    Sorry, yes I do

  4. #4John V2024-07-08 14:29

    I believe all the 26, 27, and 35 use the same coupler. I put an oem Deere coupler from a 27d on my Komatsu pc35, and purchased some used 35g buckets and they fit. A good source for used buckets I found was RDO equipment. You can look up their inventory on their website. I got a 30” and 18” 35g bucket for about $270 each. They put them on a pallet for me and I arranged a freight pickup through freightquote. It was $850 total with freight from CA to NC.

  5. #5Todd Baxter2024-08-16 11:32

    What is the difference between the 17g and 35g wedge lock buckets?

  6. #6skyking12024-08-16 12:41

    I'd call the dealer. Or take a tape measure to them. I really do think they are the same though. I've rented 17s and they seem to be the same size. We have a 35g and we had a 35d. I kept the hoe pack and 18" from the old machine.