Its missing and won't shut off unless you put pressure down on the bucket. My father and law and I have cleaned the tank and changed all filter but problem still persist. I am new to this and I've spunt my whole life savings plus wenf into dept to start this excavating business and I need it running right to survive and get this business running strong so someone please help me.
How long has it been sitting before you bought it?
Welcome to the Forums termite88. That's a strange condition, the engine will only cut off after you apply downward pressure on the front bucket? I'm no mechanic by any means but we have a wealth of mechanical knowledge on the Forum that can help you out. Best of luck!
CM, it sounds to me like he's having to stall the engine with the hydraulics in order to get it to shut off. My first thought would be that the fuel shut-off solenoid on the back of the fuel injection pump is either seized or broken, or the electrical connections to it are dodgy.
Thats what it sounds like to me as well. But if it was simply a shut down solenoid that wasn't working, would hitting the relief on the loader at idle stall the machine? I would think a properly running machine wouldn't stall from that alone, but maybe the solenoid is only getting partial travel. Is it running poorly all the time or just when you try to shut it down?