i am curious what you guys think about the tlb's with the same sized wheels front and back. examples would be the larger terex, jcb and new holland. for the guys that have run them what are the advantages/disadvantages of this set up. thanks in advance.
Think about gear ratio in the differantions
only one I have been on was a nh 115b, and I was impressed. Loader behaved alot more like a whell loader than a backhoe. Less wheel spin, more pushing power. 4-wheel steer was handy. All in all it was a pleasant backhoe experience. Better performance than the case 580smIII and the jd 310sg in my opinion, though a 115 is alot bigger than the others
I ran a couple of the JCB's 215's I think, much better front loader peformance. You need to have a power shift transmission to take advantage of the pushing power
Ran the JCB's 215's, felt like I was on a loader.