Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

40XT-No tilt or raise. Did some trouble shooting.

wilhite · 2018-03-20 17:50

Hey y’all. I’m brand new here. I’ve read a lot of your posts and y’all seem really helpful. The other 40XT post I’ve read are close but not specific to what my machine is doing. Yesterday I took the lap bar safety switch off and manually pushed it down and everything kicked on. I figured that’s the culprit but I replaced it today and I’m back to no controls. The override lever works to raise and lower. We’ve flipped the cab up and can’t see any obvious wiring issues. Just wanted to get yalls thought. I really appreciate any help!! Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1GaryHoff2018-03-22 20:31

    The cab safety switch is a common issue. You can temporarily jump the interlock relay to test, (jump pin 30 to 87). The door switch will also lock out the boom and bucket.

  2. #2wilhite2018-03-25 13:21

    Thank you Gary! I will give it a try and report back.