Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

410D loader posi foot switch stuck

pilots cove · 2025-04-19 23:42

Hi, I have a 410D loader posi foot switch stuck, it is one wheel drive now and will not depress down, I sprayed rust buster but no luck can someone give me an idea. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-04-20 09:19

    In your other post you mentioned it was 1980. I assume your 410 serial# format is similiar to below ?

  2. #2pilots cove2025-04-20 14:02

    410-D

  3. #3pilots cove2025-04-20 14:03

    I will take a pic

  4. #4Diesel Dave2025-04-21 12:17

    So that would be 410 straight. . If the external linkage isn’t seized to the arm ,the shaft must be seized in the transmission housing. Just heating the trans housing in that area to free up the shaft is risky as likely to create an oil leak as the o-ring seal #15 is right there. See Screenshot from online parts below.