Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

410g manual wanted

tuney443 ยท 2011-05-22 19:51

Still looking for the technical repair manual for my 410G.I already have the O+T one--this is the other.Which reminds me--anyone know what happened to that JD mechanic--Nieshdik or something like that? Hasn't been here in quite awhile.

Replies13
  1. #1Deereman2011-05-23 03:07

    Bout the only way to get one of them is on ebay or through deere. I know. I know. Its not cheap.

  2. #2cutting edge2011-05-23 03:09

    Whaada ya need to know?

  3. #3tuney4432011-05-23 07:54

    Exactly--Ebay right now doesn't have any manuals,just a disc ,which won't do squat for me when she's broke down.

  4. #4tuney4432011-05-23 07:58

    Right now--nothing,I'm just being proactive for the day when she's broke down and I need to know something technical.I always get all the manuals for my toys.Thanks for offering though.

  5. #5zfrepair2011-05-23 12:12

    try tradebit.com found many good manuals there

  6. #6tuney4432011-09-06 20:42

    Still looking.

  7. #7dwloop2011-09-06 23:27

    There are two original copies on ebay right now.... Dave

  8. #8tuney4432011-09-07 09:34

    Thanks Dave but $190 is way more than I want to or should have to spend.Nothing wrong right now so I'll wait it out.

  9. #9dwloop2011-09-07 10:10

    Well, unless you buy one on CD or find one at garage sale, those are about the going prices... I know I have spent a couple hundred on manuals for my old Case, and the prior owner provided the service manual. I hope you find one, they really help with understanding why things happen the way they do. I understand the spending thing (BTW: my wife doesn't ). Dave

  10. #10tuney4432011-09-07 10:30

    Yup,know all about it Dave--turning wrenches for over 40 years.That price is obscene for used,my local dealer only gets a few more dollars for new.I'll wait,something will turn up,always does. Wayne

  11. #11tuney4432011-10-21 10:49

    Just ordered that from tradebit.Thought I was going to get a disc but all of a sudden a PDF thingy appeared and I fumbled through the manual some.Then I go to my E mail and I see a big ''THANKS'' from Tradebit--BUT---it says I only have 72 hours to use the file.NOT HAPPY. It never said anywhere this was a ''loaner'' type gig.I just hope I now don't have to print out almost 900 pages.Wifey will NOT be happy.Anybody know about this stuff?

  12. #12dwloop2011-10-21 11:06

    Tuney, Can you not save the PDF to your PC?? Just right-click on it and 'save as' to your documents folder. HTH Dave

  13. #13tuney4432011-10-21 11:12

    Probably Dave,sounds logical,but I'm severely computer challenged so I better wait till my wife gets home later.I think it's best I get my butt in my bulldozer seat right now where I feel more at home before I get in trouble.Geez,already 11:11--time flies on this contraption!!!! Thanks,Dave Wayne