Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

410J’s

tuney443 ยท 2007-08-21 19:13

Had some seat time on a new 410J at my dealer{Nortrax} today thanks to the heavy rain.Wasn't loaded at all-just simple long joysticks.Actually felt the same as my G. Anyone try a loaded one--that is -with the armchair mounted combo loader/hoe controls?

Replies1
  1. #1JS580SL2007-11-03 13:33

    My buddy bought a 310SJ with the TMC package. I love the machine itself but hated the controls. All electronic, could not feel a single thing through the controls. Im not a fan of pilot controls to begin with but the armrest controls I did not like at all. The one small thing Deere put in I liked, simple as it is, a rear view mirror for when you are facing the backhoe. I always thought it would be a good idea to see who or what is around you while you are digging.