Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

420 D wiring diagram

Tucky ยท 2016-05-20 02:37

I have two 420D backhoes that I recently picked up. They are military backhoes. (24 volt) One had a blown motor, the other was wrecked, but the motor had 219 hrs on it. I swapped out the motors, but the wiring in the one with the blown motor is a mess. They removed the old motor and cut the wiring harness. I am looking for a wiring diagram. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies14
  1. #1Tucky2016-05-20 02:39

    e mail [email protected] cell 419-953-5427

  2. #2Nige2016-05-20 03:24

    There are a number of different schematics. What's the Serial Number ..?

  3. #3grandpa2016-05-20 06:48

    Do you have " whats the serial number" on auto type? :falldownlaugh

  4. #4Nige2016-05-20 07:09

    It's in my signature line if that counts ............. :tong

  5. #5Tucky2016-05-22 07:09

    Crs13026 ki402619

  6. #6Nige2016-05-22 07:35

    I think that must be the engine Serial Number. I have the following options listed for 420D machine S/N prefix - BKC BLN BMC C2C C4T C8A FDP & MBH

  7. #7Tucky2016-05-22 12:16

    Mbh00201

  8. #8Nige2016-05-22 12:59

    I'm sorry. I seem to have pretty much every schematic apart from that one.

  9. #9mitch5042016-05-22 13:04

    I wonder if that's because it's military?

  10. #10Tucky2016-05-22 13:56

    From what I have ready most of the wiring is the same minus a few small things, but the majority is universal. Could you send me a schematic of something that you think would be close? I have nothing now and any little bit would help. Thanks.

  11. #11Nige2016-05-22 15:33

    PM me your email address and I'll gladly send you what I have.

  12. #12Tucky2016-05-22 15:44

    [email protected]

  13. #13Tucky2016-05-23 20:33

    I got your email. Thank you very much for your help. I know it's not the correct one, but it will help me with a bunch of the wiring. I appreciate your time and your help.

  14. #14Nige2016-05-24 03:39

    No worries. Actually I sent you another schematic today. Maybe mitch (Post #10 above) has a point because in all the digging we did nothing at all came up for MBH-prefix machine. Every other model of 420D has a schematic associated with it. I just sent you another one which is for the other half of the series to the first schematic that I sent to you yesterday. Between the two I'm sure you ought to be able to figure most of it out.