Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

428F no acceleration

carlos.k ยท 2024-07-23 07:43

hi I have 428F 2014 with serial number RAK I'm having a acceleration problem the machine is starting but nether foot accelerator or hand accelerator is working I tried to connect my ET but also not connecting ( engine not supported ) I tried a different ET software with different ET tool but same thing . anyone can help thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Nige2024-07-23 08:16

    I don't like to say this but my opinion is that the engine ECM has an internal problem if neither of two copies of ET will connect to it. In the event that the current software in the Engine ECM has become corrupted the only thing I can suggest is to attempt to connect a Dealer version of ET via the Winflash software uploading tool (only available on Dealer ET) which uses a different Datalink for communication with the ECM. If ET connects via Winflash try uploading the same Part Number software that is already in the ECM which potentially could fix the problem.