I recenly bought a case 430 skid steer[2007] with pilot controls and has 3200hrs on it. I'm having trouble with hydosatic drive, when i'm in low speed it doesn't want to drive in forward or reverse and when i'm in high speed everything works fine. I'm able to run with it in high but very hard to dig with, would like to get low speed working. This problem is just on the left side, right side works good. Is there any cade mechanic's out there that could help, thanks in advance...ps i cut open hydraulic filter and it was clean. I want to check charge psi and pilot psi but not sure where to t in or know what and where to adjust? I'm in the dark no repair manual, please help asap!
Hello have you check the Hyd filter to see if there are any debris?
Yes I cut open and was clean
Have you tried switching the solenoids or checking the spring?
I don't know where or how to check spring. And what 2 solenoids do I switch?
Describe to me and I'll try today thanks
You have to lift the cab to acess make sure you secure the lift arms for more acess. Do you have a service manual as it would help in explaining and trouble shooting
No I don't have nothing.
I I tee in a guage and my pilot psi is 360 at idle. Not sure how to lock out park brake so machine don't move. I want to put in high idle and check psi drop but don't wanna get run over
Can you put on blocks and run it no load?
How many hours on the unit and have you changed the fuel filter.
Have you checked your Pilot $Pressure
Is there any real mechanic out there that can help
first of all you need hydraulic Shematic with pressure points and value. if you have no ani manuals you can compare one side with another. the healthy side to compare the patient side.
if you need i can send parts catalog Case 430 for you 16.5 MB
Ya that would be great. Do you have repair manuals also
no i have only parts catalog, could you please give me your e-mail by private message. i wl send you catalog