It Has A Code 64-06 it said it is a open ground short I have cleaned and check all of the grounds I could find and I still have this code.any suggestions
Is that the full text of the diagnostic code? In my 331 manual 64-06 Switched power/acc.relay short to ground. 'Open ground short' sounds odd to me....conflicting statement. In my machine I'd suspect the relay has fried itself...the accessory relay. I'd swap it with another relay to verify.
64-06 i did swap it out same thing
I'd get a multimeter out and test the relay socket, and I vaguely recall (thread somewhere) that the ignition switch could be the problem...it was shorting.
it does not have a ignition switch.it is a code you have to put in
Keypads are out of my league...I would suspect keypad is shorting. A long shot, but codes were being thrown in machines when the battery ground cable was not grounding properly. I'd clean those connections before I ripped open console to check continuity of keypad. I'd open the manual and look at the schematics to see where the problem could be....my machine is fairly simple to trace circuits (wires are numbered). Before you rip anything apart, I'd check the socket the relay goes into, and see that continuity or lack thereof is present in the appropriate slots.
Heard those keypads cost a pretty penny to replace...not sure if they are cleanable, but it might be a stuck button.
Turn the machine off, pull the switched power relay, test terminals 85 and 86 of relay socket with multimeter, one of those terminals should show grounded and the opposite one not. If both show grounded you have the power wire from ECM grounding somewhere.
I know this is an old post but did you ever figure out the problem with that 435? Im having the same issue
Is yours showing that same code? I have a service manual for 435 but it is paper and I am away from it , I will look at it tomorrow.
Yes im getting the same code and it won't let my pilot controls engage.
Here is some documentation I got from my manual. I will keep looking in it and track down the troubleshooting steps for that code.