Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

442 Instument Panel

cped ยท 2025-05-14 19:44

Does anyone have the wiring schematics they would share on the Bobcat 442 excavator Instument Panel PCB's? I am trying to troubleshoot the printed circuit boards. As I have 12vdc power input, but no power output. And/Or can you recommend a good PCB repair service. And/Or anyone have a instrument panel for sale. Part number for the instrument panel is 5821661076.

Replies3
  1. #1cped2025-09-11 17:23

    Ended up replacing Panel Display

  2. #2Simon C2025-09-12 21:42

    Did replacing the panel display fix it. Just wondering, as I worked quite a lot on a fellows 442. His right side joystick had burnt out finger buttons and was $1700 back in 2016, I found one direct from I believe a Rexroth dealer for $350. Does yours have the Deutz engine. When I worked on it, it was hard to find any information. Simon C

  3. #3cped2025-09-13 00:13

    Yes, Panel Display fixed problem. Has the Deutz engine oil cooled. Strong machine.