Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

450h dozer problem

bowhunter01 ยท 2014-08-29 12:56

I have a jd 450h dozer that jerks when you speed up at full throttle. I calibrated the dozer which help but now it is back and there are no codes that show up. I am looking for any ideas where to go next. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Deeretracks2014-08-29 17:12

    Explain "jerks" a little better. One track, both tracks? Does it mistrack? Does it only jerk when it shifts the motors to high? Seems odd that there are no codes in the TCU, those machines will throw codes at the drop of a hat, especially when trying to calibrate.

  2. #2bowhunter012014-08-29 19:14

    It tracks fine and the jerk is both tracks the same. It dose seem to be when motors are shift to high. I am going to try calb. Again to see if it will still calb. The jerk is like a bad shift, it hesitate and the like a slam into gear!

  3. #3I AM IRONMAN2015-03-13 02:02

    How do you calibrate it Bowhunter?