Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

48 Oshkosh Plow

Mr plow ยท 2013-07-09 20:57

Good day, Had the old Oshkosh out for a drive on Sunday. I had done the brakes over the winter. It has air on the back and hydraulic on the front. I put new wheel cylinders and a new master cylinder and new brake lines. The back was in good shape, it had all new bushings not long ago. I basically cleaned them up and lubed up the s cams readjusted the slack adjusters. she runs like a champ, has a 1673 C Caterpillar. Martin

Replies6
  1. #1Steve Frazier2013-07-09 21:06

    How about some pics?

  2. #2Mr plow2013-07-09 21:25

    48 Oshkosh Here are a couple from last fall. I have made a new hood and odds and ends since then. Now that I know how to post pics I will try to get a couple more. Martin

  3. #3td25c2013-07-09 21:31

    Job well done Mr plow :thumbsup Nice looking Oshkosh.

  4. #4mikebramel2013-07-09 21:44

    Nice machine

  5. #5mitch5042013-07-09 23:00

    Sweet ride

  6. #6scholzee2013-07-10 12:22

    Nice truck and hello from Buffalo , NY