I recently purchased this tractor, and believe it to be made in the late 60's. It was working 25 km's away and brought it back home. A few days latter I went to move it and the transmission would not engage. It is an automatic with pedals to move in either direction. Oil is up and no smell. I removed what I believe to be a pressure test plug at the top of the "bell house area," and there is no oil pressure. Is this a case of splitting the tractor on a search and find mission? Rob
Those pedals operate cables to the tranny, make sure they are working well, sometimes they tend to stick.
Are you sure you checked the right oil level? Check both the dipstick under the seat, and the plug at an angle under the right pedals. If they sit the linkage likes to stick so the pedals move but the "transmission control shaft" doesn't, but you just used this. Check the remote filter that's mounted on the side of the engine. Pull the cover off the bottom of the bell housing to see if the torque converter is still attached to the engine. Shift the high/low and 1/2 back and forth and see if there's any grinding or clunking indicating that something is turning.