What is this indicating? Joe H
2195.3 hours indicated on the machine. Your guess is as good as mine if that is accurate. On my 50H, the cable running to the gauge had been disconnected (unscrewed) from the bottom of the gauge behind some trim panels. The owner was probably trying to keep the hours low before he sold it.
2,200 hours x60min/hour x 1,875 RPM = the total number of revolutions this engine has turned, WITH THIS "hourmeter" WORKING. Which is on the low end of hours, but is that the question, or what?
That is the question. What was the 1875/min about. There's not a word about it in the manual. As to is it right I don't know, I've put 160 hours on it in the last 10 years. Still has one original (I think) rear tire, a Goodyear made in England, unless the dealer was importing tires for some reason. Joe H