Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

** 50HX service manual

nology ยท 2021-03-08 14:38

Hi, I just bought my first backhoe, ** 50HX 1990 series S. It was used by a logistics company for various jobs on their site and seems to be in relatively decent shape. It doesn't need any major repairs, so for now I will do all the filters and fluids. I plan to use it on our farm and maybe do some local jobs. Was wandering maybe someone has a service manual for ** 50HX series S? Although it is a simple machine, I am really keen on knowing more about the inner workings of it. I don't know about you guys, but I could read service manuals for hours Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Replies1
  1. #1joe--h2021-03-09 21:25

    Years ago I found the operators manual here ---> http://www.classicmachinery.net/forum/ I have the manual & parts book for a 1993, bought from dealer. They are photo copies, not original printed editions. Joe H Downloads for ** --> http://www.classicmachinery.net/forum/app.php/dl_ext/?cat=37&sid=3c0303a41c60782a6b4e396149d17f10