Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

524k john deere loader electronic solenoid acc valve 4 th and 5 th function valve install

Dwallace ยท 2025-11-25 11:02

I'm looking for the hydraulic diagram of the machine dw524kz623233. wanting to attach an electronic third valve to operate a grapple. john deere calls it 5th function. any info is greatly appreciated. John Deere Solenoid Valve AT316315 attaches to the circuit somehow?

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-11-26 09:38

    Just have the diagram from the parts page, see screenshot below. The solenoid valve # AT316315 is installed as a section in the main loader control valve. The solenoid control is electric over pilot oil. The electric fifth function kit has a three position toggle switch so I assume there is no metering capability of the function.

  2. #2Dwallace2025-11-26 11:08

    I,ve been trying to figure another way to attach an electronic selector valve. I can see the the prv valve has a Pb port. and tank. having trouble finding any schematics on this part of the system. i have also seen that the test port can be used for quick coupler function. i,m not sure if there's enough oil supply though this valve. any information is greatly appreciated AT352551: Pressure Regulator Valve Part Number: AT352551

  3. #3mg23612025-11-27 06:48

    Check your messages. Plus some other goodies.