Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

525 Cat grapple skidder.

LowBoy · 2021-02-22 10:06

Hi guys, I have a '95 Cat 525 grapple skidder with a transmission issue...it'll move for a bit then go dead. It needs something in the transmission to be addressed, and could use a set of tires. No chains on it. Would like to sell it as is, so if anyone's interested, PM me and I can give you more info. It is located at my shop in southern New Hampshire, zip 03470. Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1Mike L2021-02-22 17:57

    95? Isn’t that a C model?

  2. #2Hallback2021-02-22 23:09

    Should be an A model

  3. #3LowBoy2021-02-23 07:30

    That pic in the original post isn't the actual picture of mine..I used it for reference. Here is the actual machine that I found a couple of pictures of afterwards... The s/n of mine is: 5251DN00125 if you want to dig into it.

  4. #4Mike L2021-02-23 18:24

    That would explain it.. was pretty sure that was a C in the original picture

  5. #5LowBoy2021-03-02 05:47

    It's a straight 525, and it sold yesterday actually on 3-1-21.