Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

555E

Coy Lancaster ยท 2019-01-28 22:21

I've got a 555E New Holland backhoe that doesn't have hyd. pressure. The hydraulics quit working and then the seal blew out and filled the trans with oil. The owner had the pump rebuilt but the loader still will not work. I checked the stabilizer pressure and it is at 5000psi, but the loader only has 100psi, I removed the main relief valve and cleaned it but that didn't help. I tried to find a break down of loader control valve but local dealer couldn't help me out. Does anyone have any information that could help me out.

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632019-01-29 07:05

    I wish I could help you out on this, but the only thing I have done on a 555E is engine work. I'm convinced that someone here knows something though!

  2. #2NH575E2019-01-29 09:18

    You can find parts breakdowns HERE . Looks like there is a system relief and two loader reliefs.

  3. #3NH575E2019-01-29 09:34

    Here is what the troubleshooting chart says.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2019-01-29 10:16

    Thanks for the help NH575E, do you have a PDF service manual you could share with me? The loader and backhoe both are slow and weak and like I said I removed the relief valve and cleaned it and reinstalled but that didn't help.