Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

570 bobcat loud noise on right side when arm is coming down

st marys forge ยท 2021-03-27 17:56

570 bobcat lift arm is making loud almost squealing noise only when arm is coming down. Only a couple years old and only light use on the ranch.

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2021-03-27 18:19
  2. #2st marys forge2021-03-27 18:40

    I did. Maybe I missed one of the zurts. My husband had a stroke so I'm not sure what I'm doing ! I'll go make sure I didn't miss one.

  3. #3Coaldust2021-03-27 19:36

    Check the operation and maintenance manual that came with the machine and that will point out the grease points. Some of the zerks can be hard to see. Like the loader arm pins. Good luck. Wish I was closer and could help you guys out.

  4. #4KSSS2021-03-27 21:10

    If you have your owners manual there should be a schematic showing the zerks. Sometimes there is a layout on the machine somewhere of the zerks to grease.