Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

575-SD and 475 hunting trip

bigcatpip ยท 2008-10-30 18:37

when on a hunting trip and this is what I found.. that why I love rain days

Replies32
  1. #1cat 3852008-10-30 18:41

    nice boil:drinkup:cool2

  2. #2bigcatpip2008-10-30 18:41

    575-SD on the left and 475 on the right..

  3. #3cat 3852008-10-30 18:59

    we need to see some buddy dozeing---- i know the 575 would out push the 475 but it would make a cool pic.nice pic's by the way

  4. #4JimBruce422008-10-30 20:28

    Nice Pics man! Let me know next time I'd love to come along. Assuming I'm out of the quarry and actually GET a rain day, lol. :drinkup

  5. #5bigcatpip2008-10-30 20:29

    10-4 popcorn

  6. #6bigcatpip2008-10-30 20:35

    the grader is a T-100

  7. #7Mike2502008-10-30 21:19

    Nice pic's. Have seem some smaller komatsu dozers in person but nothing that big.Is this a stripping operation(coal)?

  8. #8biggixxerjim2008-10-31 01:19

    where were the pictures taken?? Looks like Pa

  9. #9OCR2008-10-31 02:15

    Nice pictures, bigcatpip... :thumbsup They're big, aren't they.... :cool2 OCR

  10. #10bigcatpip2008-11-02 10:06

    It from a coal mine in Maryland

  11. #11Jeffksf2008-11-02 15:51

    Nice to see a side by side of those 2. Is that grader bigger then a Cat 24? Good job on the pics

  12. #12bigcatpip2008-11-02 17:30

    not sure if it is bigger but it is the biggest grader I have seen. t-100 vs 24H ?

  13. #1395zIV2008-11-02 18:05

    Here's a couple of threads that have involved the T-100.

  14. #14bigcatpip2008-11-02 18:57

    Here are some more.

  15. #15alco2008-11-03 00:49

    The Champion is almost twice the size weight wise of a 24H. The part about them that really amazes me is for their size, I always figured they'd be articulated. Brian

  16. #16alco2008-11-03 12:43

    Oh, and if anybody wants to buy a 475, we're finally getting rid of ours in January. My prayers have been answered! Brian

  17. #17dirt digger2008-11-03 13:00

    HAHA not a very good selling advertisement

  18. #18alco2008-11-03 15:44

    True, but they'd probably frown on me trying to sell it anyway! Really though, if anybody wants it, I'll walk it outside the gates and you can load it up...lol. Brian

  19. #19bigcatpip2008-11-03 18:57

    got some more for ya'll

  20. #20ben46a2008-11-03 21:16

    Yeah i saw 4 used ones at SMS in town and only 1 new one... not a good sign.... for komatsu

  21. #21Lashlander2008-11-03 21:19

    Ya right! You'll walk it half way to the gate. They push it the rest of the way. There ya go Bob!

  22. #22indian3472008-11-04 11:21

    Shovel What kind of moter is in the shovel. Jim:beatsme

  23. #23Cat-Peter2008-11-04 11:53

    Hi Bucyrus-Erie 295B, one of two diesel powered at that mine. I dont know if there are any other B-E 295B's that are diesel powered. Peter

  24. #24stretch2008-11-04 12:05

    Yeah, that mine can't tap into the power supply, so the shovels are fitted with Cummins diesels.

  25. #25bigcatpip2008-11-04 19:10

    here are those pic of the engine room I would have takin a better pic but it was sooooo Loud in their. one pic is of the intake and the next pic is of the engine

  26. #26ohioduramax2008-11-04 22:19

    thats what it looks like under the hood of my truck haha

  27. #27bigcatpip2008-11-06 21:34

    some more for you

  28. #28bigcatpip2008-11-25 21:22

    the right is a 575-SD 90+cy and the left is a 475 witch is like a D-11 50something cy

  29. #29alco2008-11-25 22:57

    Ummmm....might wanna take another look at which is your left and which is your right. You sound like my wife come to think of it...lol. Brian

  30. #30redline2008-11-26 05:20

    me thinks ya got the wrong lefties and righties LOL, awesome pics by the way keep em coming

  31. #31bigcatpip2008-11-26 18:33

    Ok soo maybe I was dippin into the sauce:drinkup when I wrote that post thanks alco and redline for pointing that out:notworthy

  32. #32redline2008-11-27 08:21

    lmao, all good pip, more pics more pics