Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

575e

Badco · 2024-08-05 21:34

Hello all how does the return to dig feature supposed to work when joystick stuck to the right bucket curls all the way around till kicking out a full curl Adjusted the sensor to spec but no change any information appreciated Does the main backhoe pin just below the transport lock with the grease fitting in middle have a bushing mine is having movement when swinging the backhoe What gear oil y’all using for the axle rear and 4x4 dealer doesn’t know thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-08-06 02:59

    Usually you put the control in return to dig detent when the bucket is dumped (joystick to the left to roll the bucket up) and it kicks out when the bucket is set to be level with the ground. If you roll the bucket up past the level point, the return to dig won't work. I'm not aware of a detent to dump the bucket so you may have a problem if your joystick sticks when pushed to the right. Have never heard of return to dig when dumping the bucket.

  2. #2Swetz2024-08-06 07:01
  3. #3Swetz2024-08-06 07:02

    Hope this helps.

  4. #4Badco2024-08-06 07:56

    Thanks guys I may have a bad sensor the adjustment is good the sensor is half covered when bucket is level just after dumping push the joystick left to lock then bucket rolls all the way around till kicks out the joystick at full curl not at level bucket I will have to figure out how to test the sensor here in Canada the new one about 300.00 so may just have to keep looking at the top of the bucket for my level the float feature works good for grading though

  5. #5HarleyHappy2024-08-06 11:12

    You should be looking at the pointer for level, I believe.

  6. #6Badco2024-08-08 21:22

    Looks like the 134 hydraulic oil is used in all the gear boxes seems light for gears I printed of the new holland list but just more confusing

  7. #7Swetz2024-08-09 06:19

    I use Tractor supply premium hydraulic oil in the hyd. tank. I do buy the 134D from NH for the rear. I still have 5 gallons of the 134D, but I hear NH does not sell it any more. They now have a replacement for it, and it is even more expensive. I will buy it too though. I don't change it often as my machine is only used on my property. I worry about the additives in other brands and their interaction with the brakes. Hate to have to pull the axles out cuz the brakes didn't like the cheap oil.

  8. #8cosmaar12024-08-09 08:38

    I use Chevron THF1000 in everything on my 555E. No complaints thus far.