Looking at buy a 580C that has a lot of problems, but has a nice extend a hoe. Will this fit my 580E with a backhoe attachment. How much is a regular backhoe attachment worth
I'm not much help for you on this but, questions sometimes lead to more questions, Dave. Does your E have a backhoe on it now or did it ever ? I doubt it would be a simple bolt on type of conversion. Do you have the skill and tools to do any fabrication it would take ? Are you asking about the value of the 580C backhoe itself or the entire machine ?
Do you have the skill and tools to do any fabrication it would take ? That's the most important question. Any one with the tools and know how could probably make it fit as they are very similar. However if you are paying someone to make it fit, time to walk away.
my 580E has a backhoe on it. I want to take the one from the 580C and put it on my 580E. Because it is a extend a hoe. Then sell the Backhoe off my 580E to recoup some of the cost. I don't want to coble it together. looks like 2 pins and a hydrolic line and it's off
We're gonna need pictures, Dave !
K Haven't picked up the 580C yet really didn't want to deal with it. If I couldn't sell a attachment and to help finance the deal. The 580C has a bad head gasket and rearend has been worked on by amatures. was going to give them $3500 for it
If the 580E doesn't have extendahoe you will need an extra valve section to run it. You will have to remove the backhoe valve from the 580E and add a section for the extendahoe and a pedal to run it as well.
I was hopping it was part of the hoe attachment
Sorry I was thinking you were now thinking of just removing extendahoe from 580C . Yes complete backhoe attachment would have all the functions, mounting hooks are different on 580C than the E may take some re-engineering.