I got a 580 Super N in today having issues with it losing foot throttle randomly could be at initial start up, sometimes while its sitting idling between being worked, sometimes in the middle of driving around. Its got 5 fault codes on the display right now 1010, 4004, 4826, 1054, 1057 Company only has this 1 Case backhoe and refuses to purchase the software to scan it as they are not purchasing any Case equipment anymore. It is due for service and thats the only reason it is in here now so I am about to be dropping all the fluids and filters out of it checking battery voltage, connections and so on. Due to the loss of foot pedal I have done the dash self diag and checked the foot pedal input and output vs the hand throttle. Foot out: 5.02v Foot Sig: .56v - 4.3v with actuation no drop throughout Hand out: 5.03v Hand sig: .50v - 4.54v If I use the hand throttle knob the backhoe will drive and shift through the gears normally. Any ideas on where I should start looking would be great. Appreciate the help in advance.
No replies yet.