Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580c seat bracket/rails

TnG ยท 2020-09-20 19:00

having a heck of time rebuilding my seat post... Anyway, got everything apart. The bracket that attaches to the seat post and moves side to side is shot. The brackets that move forward and aft are relatively new looking. Before I spend a few hours searching the interweb, does anyone have a place that sells a compatible replacement?

Replies2
  1. #1DirtyHoe2020-09-26 11:57

    The seat is a huge pain to fix. I had to re-machine the adjuster slots on the main post. If you sat on it, it would fall down several clicks. I bought some parts from Case a few years ago, but it looks like they are not available currently. I'm pretty sure I used this slide for part of it. Double-check the measurements. https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-Universal-Bucket-Seat-Slider-Tracks,7103.html Good luck, Steve

  2. #2old and slow2020-10-03 13:24

    I am rebuilding a case 580D , my seat and post where garbage. I put a air ride truck seat and a marine boat seat slide. It slides for and aft and swivels on a standard size pipe base. It took a little doing to place it correctly but the air ride is well worth it. Bought a small air compressor on amazon viair mounted under dash