Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580CK Oil dipstick

Freedom6178 ยท 2012-07-26 02:44

Hey guys I changed the oil on my 580 last weekend and when putting the dipstick back in it broke off just below the 2nd o-ring. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that might make a replacement? I found a place that sells used ones but they are out of stock. If I cant find one I'll attempt to reapir this one but that will mean a bunch of messing around. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1planecrazzzy2012-07-29 09:49

    Two places I've found with a LOT of Case parts... Broken Tractor is one... http://www.brokentractor.com/case_i...urce=adwords&gclid=CJrzvfnptrACFUQUKgodMVCI7w . This was another one http://www.colemanequip.com/ . Gotta Fly...

  2. #2planecrazzzy2012-07-29 09:51

    Case Parts If you look "online"... there are a lot of other places also... Ebay is another example . . Gotta Fly...

  3. #3Freedom61782012-08-15 13:33

    I did look at those two places and generally thru the internet. I thought it'd be an easy one, haha old Mach = harder to find parts. I have the dipstick almost repaired I just replace the center piece of metal I'll post some Pics later once its done. Thanks