Hello Everybody, I have a 580K backhoe and I am trying to figure out what this solenoid valve does in picture B. There is two red wires hooked to a toggle switch inside the cab and running to the front where the valve is. Only one wire is hooked to the solenoid and the other looks like it was cut. Hoses 3 and 4 in picture C go up under the rear axle and I will try to locate them tomorrow night. Hose 1 in picture C goes to the front loader control valve in picture D. I have tried to run power to the battery just to see what happens and when power is applied the motor bogs down unless you move the front control valves. I do have a service manual but I cannot find anything about this valve.
It looks like someone has put an auxiliary valve on for some reason. Either to run a broom or hydraulic hammer. Where do the lines run coming from the valve?