Looking for an electrical schematics for a 580sk cab unit serial # jjg0181352. Was running backhoe and turned it off went to restart and nothing, batteries are good can jump the starter and it will turn over, found no power to ignition switch checked all fuses good I could find. This backhoe has been great with no problems is there fuses some where else that I can't find?
You will need to beg , borrow, or buy a schematic as there is so many differences in these units. No one can remember all the changes and where to find the test components. You will probably need a good multimeter and test light. If you get a schematic, post it here and maybe we can help. Simon C
I'm finding that out. I have been a mechanic for over 50 years and have more certifications then most, just need the schematics to diagnose the issue thanks for the offer
Some guys have figured out the wiring in 1 or 2 weeks, I would rather spend a couple hours of time on a schematic than wasting time. Simon C
I would start with the starter relay if you have 12v coming in then 12v going out when ignition is on acc. Check continuity across fuse pins .Do all of them ,wires like corroding off at the back end
Just had one of these last Sunday and traced it down to the neutral safety switch. Not to be a smart a** but you have made sure it is in neutral correct. Stranger things have happened. I have the phase 3 book in pdf form but I know they made a lot of changes between the phase 3 and the super
Possibly the main cab relay. They put this thing down near the floor close to the fuse panel. Typically the wires corrode and you can lose ignition power.
580K Schematic but the SK will be the same.
580K circuit but the SK will be similar. That cab relay feeds everything.