Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

600AJ malfunction code on crank

Alan Caro · 2022-11-23 17:29

Having problems starting a 600AJ Boomlift, anyone can help me what this code means?

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2022-11-24 05:59

    Depending on what brand of engine you have some of the list will not apply but it may give you some idea where to look. Because the engine will not start I would say that it could likely be some type of fault reported by the engine control.

  2. #2Alan Caro2022-12-05 17:26

    Thanks! I verified, seemed like something was eating up all the voltage when I tried to start the engine, started checking everything and the starter was fine, computer was swapped and it stayed the same, checked the cable the sends the signal and it was fine as well, I decided to disconnect everything from the system and left the battery connected to the starter with the ground connected to the machine and tried to start it from the starter and it remained the same… checked the cables and the negative cable was not working so I ordered a new one, that hopefully will fix the problem