Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

627b

dalenH · 2024-10-26 05:56

New member My 627b s/n 14s464 does anyone have experience removing shaft that drives everything (hyd and trans) it runs from engine through to back of transmission. I have the 2 book service manuals but can't find anything there, I can turn tractor sideways to pull it out the back. Any help with this procedure would be appreciated!

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-10-26 10:18

    Are you referring to this one.? I don't have any practical experience but from the illustration it appears as though it certainly won't come out in one piece. Attached the procedure from the manual, but it only seems to focus on removing the centre coupling and the parts on the engine side of the assembly.

  2. #2ahart2024-10-26 11:11

    Look at this procedure, start in at step 7. I think this is the shaft you’re referring to.

  3. #3dalenH2024-10-26 15:13

    Yes, its the main shaft, thanks to both of you. Not sure why I don't have procedure I'm my service manuals. The wreckage is just behind engine so nothing is being driven