Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

644 lull

Bobbyssrx ยท 2015-08-16 10:25

I'm thinking about buying a 1980 644 lull. I've talked to a couple of people about it. They told me to be careful because a machine this old might not pick the weight that it's capable of picking. Is this true. Any info about this question will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1old-iron-habit2015-08-16 15:53

    One of best lifts every made in my humble opinion. All depends on care it received over the years as to how good it is now.

  2. #2Bobbyssrx2015-08-20 16:10

    Thank you for the info.

  3. #3eqdepot2015-08-24 04:28

    Before you buy anything, check the year and capacity of that product. if machine is old that might not pick much weight...

  4. #4Kiteman2015-09-22 10:43

    I had one of those, a 79, up till 2005. Never had an issue with capacity. Mine was a Chrysler slant 6 gas.