Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

644B-42 Side Tilt Carriage

coolman ยท 2017-10-13 10:21

Good day to everyone,i need of some help,the side tilt carriage for the Lull has stopped working meaning the forks can't be tilted with the front joysticks,so far i haven't found any blow fuse or broken wire,all the other cylinders moved expect that one,any suggestion will be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1icestationzebra2017-10-17 00:04

    Does the cylinder jerk at all? If so my first thought would be hydraulic coupling. If not it is in the aux valve. I can't remember if the aux function is controlled with a solenoid or hydraulic pilot on those machines. ISZ

  2. #2coolman2017-10-17 05:03

    No jerk,no movement.I found the problem, so how the wire harness has become undone,i went under it and found a blue wire hanging,took off the panel where the hoses sit to see an other harness just hanging,plug back in and it move.

  3. #3Mike Davis2017-10-29 06:24

    I recently had the same thing happen. It was the blue wire going to the push button.