Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

650J john deere calibration problem

JSLtrucking ยท 2022-08-09 07:10

I have a 2006 650 J that needed to be calibrated, at the end of the first stage of calibration it throws a F359 code. This code is tied to the DExcelerator pedal, according to the diagnostics the low settings on the pedal may be just a little out of range. This may or may not be why it's throwing the code I have tried to adjust the range of the pedal but I get no change on the number in the diagnostics. Any help to get this code fixed or help me get out of calibration mode would be much appreciated!

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612022-08-09 12:08

    Welcome to HEF JSL ! Machine serial number? What voltage did you set the pedal to? Where did you get the procedure for calibration? Is it the correct one?